Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks Giving!!!! haha what Fun!!

Thanks Giving was so nice this year! I have to say it was the best Thanks giving ever!! Even though it was just my Dad , my brother and my sister. There was no drama or fighting or anything. It was just a an awesome day, everyone got along and everything just seemed sweet if you will. :) Family doesn't always get along but Thanks Giving is a time to Cherish your family to be thankful that you have a family that loves you and cares for you. It is a time to set all differences aside and see the true meaning of family. Where everyone gathers together and has a great big feast! and some family games and movies afterwards. It is a time to catch up with each other and see how everything is going and maybe work a couple things out. Anywayz!! i just want to say i am Thankful for a family that loves me and all of my friends and just everyday of my life! I am thankful for everything!
I hope everyone had a good thanks giving!! God Bless!! For those who may not have had a good Thanks Giving i hope you all can work things out , let all the grudges or anger go away and just be thankful that you have each other. Even if it is for just one day ya might actually forget why u were even mad in the first place???

No comments:

Post a Comment