Thursday, December 9, 2010

Divided

i Feel divided, part of me wants to give up and feels that there is no hope and is stupid for me to even try. The other part is telling me to keep going, stay strong there is still hope. Its telling me to fight to pull through every trial. Yet, I am being torn a part by my emotions, I so badly want to seek out hope that there is still time for me. I want to walk with christ and walk side by side. The other half is telling me to not even try because i am not worth it. Telling me to just give up and walk away that know one cares.
In my heart i know i can't walk away. I know i am here for a reason , i know that God saved me and i know that i need to walk with him and be ready for what he wants me to do. I know that i need to let God be in control not me. I have been thinking about what i wanted to do not what God wanted me to do. For that i am truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment