Monday, October 11, 2010

Friendship is the best gift

I have never seen a youth group so in tune to the lord, So willing to step up and step out for what God wants them to do without hesitation. Just the other day we lost our Aunt Eloise and we were at (we meaning me and my sis) a hay ride with friends and they were willing to gather round without question and pray for me and my sister! These group of girls are the best friends i could ever ask for. They have blessed my life in so many ways. Out of all the friends i have had they are the BEST. They are so willing to humble themselves, to serve the lord at any given moment. that's inspiring! I look up to them, they teach me something new, and i love to hear what their view points are, because they way i looked at it may have been different. It is very interesting to look at something one way and then look at it another. Its is so awesome to see them everyday live for God. Each one is very unique and i feel like i have known them forever! and idk what id do with out them. They have helped me through a lot, they have been there for me. I am so grateful to be blessed with friends that have the same beliefs and faith, it is just wonderful. I can be around them and know that they except me for who i am and not for what I'm not. I can be myself. It is great to have friends that u know u can trust and know that they will be there if u need them. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!

4 comments: