Tuesday, September 28, 2010

That one Simple Moment

There are times when you sitting there with you family, laughing and sharing stories, it feels like there is nothing holding me down. Every one is fine and it's like there is nothing to worry about. I just want to sit back, slow down and realize what God has done for me. I look back and see all the trials ans tests he allowed me to go through. Then i start to think wow, if he brought methis Far that he has something he wants me to do. I am amazed at how much he loves me, how much he is willing to do for me. He was willing to let me go through Mom and Dad's divorce to learn how to love, allowed me to go through moving in and out of dad's house, to learn to appriciate him more and learn to take on more responsibilities. Also to know how to show love an how one should love another.As well as a little brother who watches my every move. I know that each time i react to something or how i handle a situation, he is observing and watching how i act. in his mind if i do it than he can do it. I wish i realized this a little earlier. It amazes me that even though i might jave questioned him at times, he still helped me through every trial and opened my heart, and helped me see the bigger picture. For that i am forever thankful. There is still more to come!!! more trials, more blessings, more lessons!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment