Friday, July 23, 2010

a mix of things

having God in my life is such a good blessing. he has blessed me with friends that love me and have helped me through a lot. especialy this week or few days. lol well a week before we were at camp and it was totaklly AWSOME!!!! bt the way. Through that week God has tought me a lot. he has tought me that even though my family is broken and somewhat hard, that i still have a family and friends at church that will support me. he has showed me a love that i wish i had but i am greatful for what God has brought us to bc he brought us through and through it he has blessed us with a new to live a new outlook on life. he we hadnt been through the hard times and mom and dads divorce we wouldnt be where we are today. i am blessed with friends that share the same passion and can talk and worship freely, i go with my christain freinds and have a totally awesome time and the atmoshpthere i sgreat!!! and then i go to work and its somewhat different. i can't explain it but it makes me miss hanging out with my friends. its weird. i am so blessed to be at walnut memorial , they have helped me realize thing and helped get me though life, it is so awesome. lol they have blessed me so much and i am glad to have each and everyone of them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment